Please read all these terms and conditions:
As we can accept your order and make a legally enforceable agreement without further reference to you, you must read these terms and conditions to make sure that they contain all that you want and nothing that you are not happy with.
- These Terms and Conditions will apply to the purchase of the goods by you (the Customer or you). We are The Best Ever Brownie Company with email address of: email@example.com (the Supplier or us or we).
- These are the terms on which we sell all Goods to you. By ordering any of the Goods, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. By ordering any of the Services, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- Consumer means an individual acting for purposes which are wholly or mainly outside his or her trade, business, craft or profession;
- Contract means the legally-binding agreement between you and us for the supply of the Goods;
- Delivery Location means the Supplier's premises or other location where the Goods are to be supplied, as set out in the Order;
- Durable Medium means paper or email, or any other medium that allows information to be addressed personally to the recipient, enables the recipient to store the information in a way accessible for future reference for a period that is long enough for the purposes of the information, and allows the unchanged reproduction of the information stored;
- Goods means the goods advertised on the Website that we supply to you of the number and description as set out in the Order;
- Order means the Customer's order for the Goods from the Supplier as submitted following the step by step process set out on the Website;
- Website means our website thebesteverbrowniecompany.com on which the Goods are advertised.
- The description of the Goods is as set out in the Website, Social Media, leaflets, or other form of advertisement. Any description is for illustrative purposes only and there may be small discrepancies in the size and colour of the Goods supplied.
- In the case of any Goods made to your special requirements, it is your responsibility to ensure that any information or specification you provide is accurate.
- All Goods which appear on the Website are subject to availability.
- We can make changes to the Goods which are necessary to comply with any applicable law or safety requirement. We will notify you of these changes.
- We may contact you by using e-mail or other electronic communication methods and by pre-paid post and you expressly agree to this.
Price and Payment:
20. We post out using a third party courier, DHL, on a next day delivery service (if you order before 11am Monday - Thursday). We aim to get all deliveries on the requested day but please be advised, this may not always be possible at peak times throughout the year and we cannot be held responsible if the package is delayed. Please order with plenty of time for arrival.
21. Please ensure the address you enter is full and correct, including the postcode. We cannot be held liable for misaddressed items.
23. Please note on the odd occasion we may need to substitute a flavour in our set boxes due to demand or ingredient supply issues. We will try our hardest to update the description when we can, but this may not always be possible.
24. We entrust our third party courier DHL with our parcels, which must be signed for. If you are sending these as a gift, we strongly advise you let your gift recipient know they are going to receive a parcel, and if they are not in, you can opt to leave it in a safe place, away from pets and children. You can do this by referring to the consignment email DHL send you to confirm delivery.
25. We clearly indicate the ingredients and allergens on our website, and also in each box of Brownies, Vegan Brownies and Blondies, or on every item we send out e.g. chocolate bars. We do not cross contaminate products, and are fully trained in allergen procedures within our kitchens, however, please note we use ingredients with GLUTEN, PEANUTS, NUTS and DAIRY in our bakery.
26. Our subscribed customers have a minimum requirement of a 3 month subscription period before a cancellation can be made if you does wish to do so. We will send out parcels to all of our subscribers on the first day of every months (excluding bank holidays). Monthly payments will be taken at the end of each month, 1-5 business working days before your new subscription is due.